The resources provided and referenced on this page are intended to inform and edify the body of Christ. As the body, though one, is made up of many members, each with different strengths and weaknesses, there may be some statements or positions in these resources, which would not agree with our understanding of the historic reformed faith. However, taken together with the Westminster Confession of Faith, and especially with God’s Word as the lamp for our feet and light for our path, we believe these resources will prove to be a blessing as you take up God’s Word to study and see whether these things are so. The websites linked below are outside the control of our organization and their content may be changed without notice to us. If you find any links to be broken or believe the reference should be reviewed for any reason, or if you have any suggestions of other helpful resources, please contact us here at email@example.com.
- Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- Reformed Christian theological library resources
- Reformed Answers is a topically arranged collection of answers to real questions about the Bible, theology, and Christian history
- Blue Letter Bible provides powerful tools for an in-depth study of God’s Word through our free online reference library, with study tools that are grounded in the historical, conservative Christian faith
- Reformed Books Online promotes Biblical, historic, reformed Christianity with a collection of the best theological literature available for free on the internet
- Matthew Henry’s Method for Prayer
- Alliance for Confessing Evangelicals